|Colorado||The Great Possibilities of Colorado and Cuba||Cuba|
1. What personal information does ColoradoCuba.com collect? You may use most of the ColoradoCuba.com without providing any personal information.
Sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request.When providing personal information via e-mail to the hospital, please remember that e-mail messages can be viewed by other Internet users while in transit.
If you have individualized information to communicate, please contact the necessary party using traditional means such as phone or mail.
You may be asked to provide personal information, such as demographic information, if you choose to complete any of the on-line forms used for event registration, special events and promotions, appointment requests, and to provide Comments?. The information required to complete the transaction is noted on the form or your email client. Additional questions may be included to help us improve the services we offer. If you prefer not to enter your personal information on the web site, please call Colorado Cuba.
Only authorized Havana Bay Company, Inc. and Colorado Cuba staff who need the information you provide to perform a specific task have access to your information. All Colorado Cuba and Havana Bay Company, Inc. staff are required to attend training on Privacy and Confidentiality.
2. In what ways is the collected information used? Colorado Cuba and
Havana Bay Company, Inc. currently discloses personal information you
provide on the Web only to process credit card information or as required
by law, and has no current plans to make other disclosures of such information.
We will notify you through this on-line policy if there are any changes.
You can access the information on the ColoradoCuba.com web pages without having cookies enabled in your browser.
4. Are there advertisements on ColoradoCuba.com web pages? We do accept advertisements on ColoradoCuba.com from affiliated companies and companies we feel are educational or related to the future of Colorado and Cuba being business partners and friends when the USA Embargo against Cuba is lifted..
5. How does ColoradoCuba. com and Havana Bay Company, Inc. handle privacy internally? Colorado Cuba wants your personal information to remain as secure as possible. Accordingly, we prevent unauthorized access by a secure firewall and use of security infrastructure to protect the integrity and privacy of the personal information you provide to us. As an additional security measure, your personal information is also encrypted during transmission by Secure Socket Layer 128-bit encryption software. (Encryption is a common method used to transmit sensitive data across the Internet. Encryption temporarily makes the text unreadable during the time it is being transmitted over the Internet.)
Please note, that for encryption to work, your browser must be Netscape or Internet Explorer version 4.0 or higher.
6. Which web pages and web sites does this policy apply to?
7. Your Consent.
|Brokers||Oil and Gas|
|AIDS in Cuba||CyberCuba®||Varadero Sun||Spring Break Cuba ™||Global Denver®|
|Ms. Cuba®||Golf Cuba||Scuba Cuba®||Internet Physician||Cuban Business Journal®|
|Project EU||Havana Bay Company®||Cuba Aficionado®||Biotechnology in Cuba||Cuba Morning Star™|
The New Global Brand of Cuba
© Copyright Havana Bay Company, Inc., a Colorado Corporation. All rights reserved worldwide.